Re: Formatting dates according to the region

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
Look at the documentation for g_date_time_format(). You will find the
other format specifiers that you want. %a, %A, %b, %B, and %c look
helpful for you.

Thanks for your suggestion, but the trouble I have with those is I
would still need to make assumptions about the order each part comes
in, and the way they're presented, in a full date. I guess what I'm
looking for is a repository of complete date formats that have already
been localized, which is what g_date_time_format("%x") feels like but
only with a particularly prickly format.

Dylan