Re: Getting the "busy" cursor to display.

2012/4/11, James Tappin <jtappin gmail com>:
On 10 April 2012 11:36, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:

James Tappin wrote:
Is there some other call (or calls) I should be making to force the
updates
to take place?

I use the following for widget updates during background processing:

   while ( gtk_events_pending( ) )
       gtk_main_iteration(  );

Not sure if it will work for cursor drawing though.