From: Weitian Leung
Sender: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: How to create irregularly shaped window with GTK+3.0
Sent: 20 Sep 2011 10:16

Hi All,

I wonder how to create irregularly shaped window with gtk+3.0.

I used to simply call gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask and
gdk_window_set_back_pixmap to create the irregularly-shaped window
with the png image with gtk+2.0.

Now I can't find any useful information how with gtk+3.0.
Could any one help me out?

Yours,
Weitian