Re: Alt-key mnemonics in menus

On 2011-09-05 at 21:35, Allin Cottrell wrote:
Having built a minimal test program, showing a plain GTK window with
a menu, I can confirm that the GTK default is (a). And I find this
to be the case with all the gnome apps that I've tested. I infer
that apps that support (c) -- e.g., Firefox, Thunderbird and
LibreOffice -- must be making some special effort to achieve that
effect. Maybe for compatibility with MS Windows?

Firefox, Thunderbird and LibreOffice are not really gtk applications. in
the case of Firefox and Thunderbird, at least, the chrome of the browser
is written usign XUL â and only looks like gtk.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name