Re: Valgrind questions

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 12:48 +0100, jcupitt gmail com wrote:

Ooop, thanks. I hadn't realised but I'd not updated the version on the
website for a while. I've put my current one up now and it includes a
thing for g_type_add_interface_static(), as you also found.

Might it be a good idea to put the suppression file directly into the
GTK sources, and perhaps even distribute it via the -dev / -devel
packages for libgtk?

Might help the FAQ factor a bit if everyone can just be told to find The
Suppression File in /usr/share/something...

AfC
Sydney