Re: Can I develop gtk app in Mac OS X ?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:35 AM, xiaobo <kfihihc gmail com> wrote:

I work between gnome and os x, sometime I will write my gnome app in
Debian and ,
when I change to OS X , can I continue to write my gnome app in OS X ?

Yes you can,

Here is a starting point to install GTK on OSX:

If you are used to console development (with pkg-config and similar) you
will not notice any difference developing on OSX or Linux, if you use an
IDE like Anjuta or XCode you'll have to sort out include dirs / flags /
link libraries by yourself (but the output of pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags
--libs can help you :) )

Do not use the prebuilt binaries on, they are outdated and bugged.