Re: Can I develop gtk app in Mac OS X ?
- From: Gabriele Greco <gabriele greco darts it>
- To: xiaobo <kfihihc gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can I develop gtk app in Mac OS X ?
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:56:40 +0100
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:35 AM, xiaobo <kfihihc gmail com> wrote:
I work between gnome and os x, sometime I will write my gnome app in
Debian and ,
when I change to OS X , can I continue to write my gnome app in OS X ?
Yes you can,
Here is a starting point to install GTK on OSX:
If you are used to console development (with pkg-config and similar) you
will not notice any difference developing on OSX or Linux, if you use an
IDE like Anjuta or XCode you'll have to sort out include dirs / flags /
link libraries by yourself (but the output of pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags
--libs can help you :) )
Do not use the prebuilt binaries on gtk.org, they are outdated and bugged.
] [Thread Prev