Is there a developer wiki for gtk?

Hi,
Does such a developer wiki exist?

(note I think the API documentation and API is good, mostly)

I've been feeling frustrated every time I want to learn something new with
GTK.  I write apps mostly on my own, with internet access on my mobile,
where downloading the source of other apps to understand what they did
feels like an unreasonable expectation.

I want to create a visually grouped set of buttons without writing a new
widget, similar to what's been appearing in other gtk apps and has been
used in native mac apps for some time.

I feel unsure if it is possible on one hand and on the other I feel it
should be a simple matter of overwriting just a small number of style
elements and defining a left, middle and right button and adjusting the
padding, margins and how the corners are drawn.

Everytime I want to learn something new with GTK I end up feeling
frustrated at how hard I have to work to learn something simple.  I don't
want to constantly ask people I don't know how to do things when I feel
there responses are thoughtless, cruel, unkind and often useless (just to
be careful I've never used this list before I think, however I still feel
wary of it). Even when in many cases I feel I have done the hard work and
generally know the subject matter better.

(I love dealing with people, but you hit the internet and it feels like
everyone becomes nasty)

If there was an official wiki I'd want to give up hours of time, updating
it and providing what knowlege I posess because I want something
centralised, refined and solid to refer too learn or re-learn what I
forget.  So far as I can tell and I may be wrong it's just not there.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I want to be careful and say
thankyou for any effort to improving GTK in any way you have made, I feel
grateful and (mostly) enjoy using it.

Stevie.