How was GtkPrintOperation dialog accepted?

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask if it's somehow possible do determine how did user accept the
Printing dialog (e.g. whether he/she clicked "Print" or "Preview").

I have added my own tab to the dialog via "create-custom-widget" signal
handler where user can change content of the printout (by selecting which
parts of document will be printed). Then I need to generate the document again
(it's a HTML document displayed in a WebKit webview), reload the webview and
then call the WebKit's printing method and passing it the proper
GtkPrintOperationAction so that it would render the document and either start
printing or just display preview.

I checked the GtkPrintOperation* API, but haven't found any way. Any
suggestions how I could do this? :)

Cheers,
Dan

--
dvratil redhat com | Evolution developer
GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348