(glib) signals on the GtkPrintOperation widget start to work again.
I don't know if that is documented anywhere.

Richard Shann

On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 12:00 +0000, gtk-app-devel-list-request gnome org
wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:13:57 +0000
From: Richard Shann <richard shann virgin net>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Signals that do not get emitted

At one time we had the GtkPrintOperation widget working, sending
begin_print and draw_page signals; now it no longer works - the
callback
is never reached - and I wonder if anyone has some idea as to why that
should be.
It is not the specific bit of code that creates/launches the widget,
but
something more generic (like disabling a class of signals, if such a
thing is possible). I say this because I only came across it when I
installed a widget from libevince which uses the GtkPrintOperation and
that fails to get the callbacks.
I have built the evince widget as a standalone program (see below) and
it works. But the same piece of code called from within our (large)
program does not.

This has been seen in Gtk 2.30.2 and also in Gtk-3 (not sure which
version).

Any ideas how this can happen? (the project is Denemo, www.denemo.org,
and the file concerned is print.c).