GtkBuilder

Hi,

I am slowly moving my application to gtk+-3.0.  The biggest step is
moving away from GladeXML to GtkBuilder.  The casting is hard work.
But, it appears that gtk_builder_connect_signals  isn't connecting
signals from my GtkBuilder file.  What is up with this?

Do I have to use gtk_builder_connect_signals_full?  That is even more
hard work!

Is anybody out there having difficulty making the transition to gtk3 on
ubuntu 11.04 like I am having?

--
Craig Bakalian <craigbakalian verizon net>