Re: Updated to Ubuntu 11.04 and Can't Compile

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 06:51:29PM -0500, Craig Bakalian wrote:
I am still at it.  It is a lonely night here.  My kids are playing with
legos, and I am baffled by this.  I have run pkg-config to no avail.

So, what does it print then?  Are the flags and libraries printed with
--libs those you expect?  If they are not what are those you get
instead?  What .pc file it uses if you ask for gtk+-2.0?  Use --debug.
And if they are what you expect do they define the symbols such as
gtk_main?  Running pkg-config is indeed of no avail if the result is not
examined.

Yeti