Re: Can g_error() write logs to files?

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 02:13:20PM +0800, Mike Ma wrote:
I want g_error() to write messages to files, because released edition
shouldn't to print any messages on terminal. But if find any bugs,
should to find error messages to send support team.
I have read'd GLib sources, but not find any useful information.
How do I use g_error () to write error log files?

See g_log_set_handler(), g_log_set_default_handler().

Yeti