Re: Drawing area with different layers

Thanks Tadej.  I spent some time reading cairo document and tried what
you suggested.  I store a cairo surface and use cario_paint to redraw
the surface.  The result, however, is the same as I did with
gdk_draw_drawable: the background is scribled.  The problem might be
that the drawing surface is not properly set to transparent.  Do you
know how to do that?

- Chris