From: James Morris <jwm art net gmail com>
To: gtk-app-devel <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: gobject and gtk_widget_set_sensitive
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:07:34 +0100

Hi,

I have a custom widget I've created which uses widgets from a 3rd
party library. When I use gtk_widget_set_sensitive(my_widget, FALSE),
some of the widgets from the other library remain sensitive.

Is this a bug in the 3rd party library?

Or should I be using a callback to handle the "state-changed" signal
to set_sensitive on all the widgets?

Cheers,
James.