Re: Application path

While it's not really a solve-all, you can use
g_win32_get_package_installation_directory_of_module(NULL) on Windows
to get the application's install path (Which can sometimes be not fully
what you need if you have a path like: "C:\Program Files\my_app\bin",
which would give "C:\Program Files\my_app"

There's also g_find_program_in_path(), but, as far as I know, there's
no functionality yet implemented in GLib to grab the full path that was
called.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:13:18 +0000