Re: Anjuta tutorial.

  Am very new to Anjuta IDE.  Can anyone suggest me a good tutorial to
start
gtk+ programming in c with Anjuta IDE..

 Look for "gtk application development" (google ignores de '+' anyway)

And check the right column on:

http://www.anjuta.org/

Anjuta manual and Project build tutorial...

  Hai thanks for your reply..  i did some hands on of gtk application
development with the help of gedit & terminal(I keep all my widgets in
global for easy to access.. don't know its correct programming style. The
book i using  is "Foundations of gtk development").

  Now when i try to use anjuta the gui is build using Glade.. now i cant
access my callback functions.. :(  so, i need a tutorial or blog post that
shows some light in this... how to develop gtk app with anjuta..

--
Thanks & Regards
K. Karthikeyan,