Re: g_remove

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 01:21:37AM +0100, Jaroslav ÅmÃd wrote:
C99 has no implicit int shits, so don't ignore compiler's warning and
fix it.

David NeÄas: "All according to the C standard". Right, you didn't tell
us which one, one could think you mean "every C standard out there".

My English is not perfect but I think can distinguish between "a
standard", "the standard" and "all standards", thank you very much.

So, no "the standard" means a single C standard.  The only C standard
relevant to the problem.  The standard the Criag's C compiler adheres to
(or at least tries) while compiling the program.

Yeti