Re: focus line pattern around gtk event box

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:24:44AM +0530, Guruprasad Bhat wrote:
When I set the focus line pattern in rc file, dotted border comes around
button widgtes, entry widgets when focus comes on that. But for event box,
layout, even though i set Can focus flag TRUE  focus in indication is not
appearing. How I can get the visual indication of focus in for gtk event
box, gtk layout. Early suggestion appreciated.

Using gtk_paint_focus() in the "draw" handler to draw it if the widget
has focus.

Yeti