Re: list troubles?

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 09:51:30AM +0000, jcupitt gmail com wrote:
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:51:30 +0000
From: jcupitt gmail com
Subject: Re: list troubles?
To: Gary Kline <kline thought org>
Cc: GTK Devel List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

On 16 December 2011 08:17, Gary Kline <kline thought org> wrote:
i've asked what i thought were straightforeward quwstions recently.
zip.  am i getting thru?

The last mail I see from you in my mail archive is 2 days ago, saying
"thanks" to Florian. Were there some more since then?

John

        pretty sure i asked about creating a GTK_TEXT(text) button
        that would 'popup' a separate thing [window?/widget] that
        would display the contents of, sasy, 'talk.7.txt'

        not to complain too much, but given the hours of searching
        and trying gtk code that flubbed, i got up this morning with
        some pretty intense pain in my arm and shoulder.  --all i
        need is to open that window with what the user typed.  just
        have it displayed.  with a 'close' button. --

        that should be enough to finish the project. *Roughly* :)

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline thought org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org