Re: Usage of gtk_list_store_set_valuesv()

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 08:16:39PM +0100, Antonio Weber wrote:
I'm trying to write a small app which uses a GtkTreeView to display a
table. For some reason it does not work as expected so I extracted my
usage in a small tableTest app (which a attach to this mail).

You bind all view columns to model column 0.  So they all display the
data in column 0.  See your gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes().

Yeti