Re: GTK based media player in C

On 09/19/2011 07:35 AM, Hitesh_Sharma wrote:
Dear Team,

I am looking for a sample code in C for GTK based media player.Kindly let me know from where I can get a
sample code showig functionality of media player.
super late reply, but anyway here is a gstreamer example that is a test
app for playbin/playbin2/others stuff:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/tree/tests/examples/seek/seek.c

Stefan

Regards
Hitesh Sharma

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may
contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your
cooperation in this regard is appreciated.