Re: Displaying domain objects with GtkTreeView

2011/12/1 David NeÄas <yeti physics muni cz>:
What are you talking about? ÂYou can pass any GObject-derived type as
the column type (not that it matters much, the net result is the same as
passing G_TYPE_OBJECT). ÂYou get back the objects that you stored there.

If you store objects of different classes to the same column and want to
know the precise type use RTTI: type macros such as MY_IS_FOO(),
G_TYPE_FROM_INSTANCE(), g_type_is_a(), etc.

Hi
I rather meant to use my object as a model for a whole, multi-column
row, somehow binding fields or properties to columns.

Regards
--
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Rafal Krupinski