Re: Can I develop gtk app in Mac OS X ?

在 2011-11-30 下午5:56 時, Gabriele Greco 寫到:

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:35 AM, xiaobo <kfihihc gmail com> wrote:
I work between gnome and os x, sometime I will write my gnome app in Debian and ,
when I change to OS X , can I continue to write my gnome app in OS X ?

Yes you can,

Thx , Gabry.

Here is a starting point to install GTK on OSX:

http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/OSX/

And  It can running separately from X in OSX?

If you are used to console development (with pkg-config and similar) you will not notice any difference
developing on OSX or Linux, if you use an IDE like Anjuta or XCode you'll have to sort out include dirs /
flags / link libraries by yourself (but the output of pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags --libs can help you :) )

Do not use the prebuilt binaries on gtk.org, they are outdated and bugged.

--
Bye,
 Gabry