Gtk:ERROR:gtkrecentmanager.c: get_icon_fallback: assertion failed: (retval != NULL), win32

Hi all,
I've tried to run an gtk application using latest win32 GTK bundle (
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.22/gtk+-bundle_2.22.0-20101016_win32.zip
)
Application worked without crash with older GTK versions, now does terminate
with assertion.
If I remove GtkRecentChooserMenu sumbmenu usage from application, it does
work correctly.

stderr output:
Gtk-WARNING **: Nepodarilo sa nájsť ikonu 'gtk-file'. Téma 'hicolor'  (~
'gtk-file' icon not found, 'hicolor' theme)
Gtk:ERROR:gtkrecentmanager.c:1942:get_icon_fallback: assertion failed:
(retval != NULL)

Looks to me as an issue in GTK.
Have you

Thanks,