Re: GTK+ MPlayer Frontend

Alex Ermakov wrote:
Hello. I'm looking for GTK+ developers, who're interested in development
of
GTK+ based MPlayer frontend. I've started to write such frontend just
about
a year ago, now it's hosted on sf.net:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nmpfront/ . But unfortunately I have not
enough free time to keep active development of this project. So I would
be
very glad if someone wants to participate in further development of nmpf.
If
you're interested in this project, please contact me or just answer this
mail.

Best regards,
Alex Ermakov
Alex,

What is wrong with gnome-mplayer? It has been in development for a few
years. Has no hard gnome requirements and can function as a browser
plugin.
What else would you want in it?

I don't like gnome-mplayer, it's buggy and has just a few options to control
mplayer.
I like functionality of smplayer, but it uses Qt for gui. My idea is to
write something like
smplayer but based on GTK+ toolkit.

Does your frontend compile?

Michael