Using tab completion with GtkEntryCompletion

Hi all,

I'm having fun these days with GCompletion(deprecated) and GtkEntryCompletion.
Everything is going fine apart one important thing. We do autocomplete email
addresses on request by the user, using the Tab key.
I didn't find a way to implement it with GtkEntryCompletion.

What I tried, and did not work, is to set:

gtk_entry_completion_set_popup_completion(completion, FALSE);

and on the entry key-press-event when matching GDK_Tab set it to TRUE and call

gtk_entry_completion_complete(completion);

and than set it again to FALSE.

No luck.

Am I missing something or it's a limitation of GtkEntryCompletion?

--
Salvatore