grabbing focus to destination widget after drag-and-drop

Hi list,

I'm having troubles in implementing rather simple but convenient
behaviour: my widget, which is accepting drag-and-drops from other
applications, should receive keyboard focus right after the drops. I'm
trying to achieve this using gtk_widget_grab_focus() inside
'drag-data-received' signal handler (as it turns out that this signal
is the last in d-n-d procedure which destination widget can receive;
connecting to 'drag-end' signal won't work). But the focus doesn't get
grabbed, and gtk_widget_has_focus() returns FALSE. How can i beat
this?

Regards,
max ulidtko