FileChooserDialog for saving behaving badly on Windows but fine on Linux.

Hi there,

My application is fine in Linux running under Mono 2.6.7, but in Windows
running in Mono 2.6.4 or Mono 2.8 I get the trace output and crash below
when using the file chooser dialog for saving.

It is when I do a save as, and type a filename and the dialog selects one of
the existing file names of the same type as I'm typing, so the name selected
is different from the name entered - resulting in a crash. If there is no
existing file of the same type or I type in a new name and manually
Ctrl+Click twice in the list to unselect the name that the dialog has
selected as I was typing, and click to put the focus back in the text entry,
then it wont crash.

This Windows install is a completely clean XP install with Windows Installer
3.1, Windows Imaging Component, .Net Framework 3.5 SP1, and my application
with the gtk dlls copied from the Mono 2.8 installation.

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkFileChooserEntry'

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkEditable'

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkEntry'

(Tooling:304): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_entry_get_text_length: assertion
`GTK_IS_ENTRY (entry)' failed

(Tooling:304): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_editable_get_chars: assertion
`GTK_IS_EDITABLE (editable)' failed

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or
write protected memory. This is often an indi
cation that other memory is corrupt.
   at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()
   at Gtk.Application.Run()
   at ToolingApp.Main()