Re: Dynamic change of styles...

On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 19:05 +0200, Henrik Andersson wrote:
Hi, i'm working on a GTK based raw image development application which
has an initial dark scheme pretty low contrast of UI elements to not distract
the view of the image...

But in some circumstance where light conditions are bad for this theme it's
pretty hard to distinct the ui elements and i want to add a contrast
functionality
to the application, which gives the user an oppertunity to boost
contrast for elemens
in such bad light condition...

What i want to be able to do is to take an rc style, and recompute the
colors, dark
get slighter darker and light slighter lighter.. what is the way to do this ?

I need the color change to be applied in realtime!

Did you get an answer to this?  I am interested in it because I'm using
GTK+ to build an HMI(Human Machine Interface) and the machine will have
a few buttons that can adjust the brightness of the display and the
"contrast", the contrast really being a change in the colour scheme.

--
Ormund