RE: Is there any method to create a web interface from GTK+?

you can use Wt which is a c++ framework that lets you make web pages like coding GUI interfaces. have a look
at it.

http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt

From: monchail hotmail com
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Is there any method to create a web interface from GTK+?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:24:56 -0600

Hi All,

I have created the GUI with GTK+ in C. However, what I want is to have a web interface by embedding the GUI
into an html file. In this case, I can access the GUI via a web browser from anywhere.

(1) Can I do that? If yes, how?  Giving me the link or example of codes  would be very helpful.
(2) Otherwise, do you  know how to use a click button in an html file to call a C function?

Now GTK+ doesn't meet what I need. I have no experience with script on  an html file as well.

Regards,
Mike