Re: 1-Bit Bitmap

Hello.

I'm looking to create an application that requires using 1-bit bitmaps
to store a monochrome printing pattern. But I've looked at both Pixmaps
and Pixbufs, but Pixbufs doesn't offer direct access to the bits (I need
to set and read them) and Pixmaps doesn't support 1-Bit pixels (at least
that's what I understand from my reading of the docs).
Any suggestions?

cairo_image_surface_t can have a depth of one bit (CAIRO_FORMAT_A1)
and offers direct access to pixel values.

Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak
tadeboro.blogspot.com