Re: Focus of about dialog
- From: Tadej BorovÅak <tadeboro gmail com>
- To: vikraman choudhury gmail com
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Focus of about dialog
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:52:45 +0200
I've added an about dialog to my gtk application, using GtkAboutDialog.
However, when the dialog is displayed, the user can still switch to the
main window, which is undesirable. The dialog should steal focus of the
whole application. How can I do that ? I have looked at
gtk_widget_set_parent_window () but couldn't get it to work.
Have a look at gtk_window_set_modal() and
tadeboro gmail com
tadej borovsak gmail com
] [Thread Prev