GTK development setup on windows?

Hi All,

I was trying to develop on windows using GTK. But i could not find any
straight forword guide or step by step tutorial to setup GTK development
environment on www.Gtk.org.. i found some thing on GTKForums (
http://www.gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4848&highlight=#4848). But its very
lengthy and has so many dependencies.

Why not we create a plugin or add-on any in any cross platform IDE
like(Eclipse,Code::Blocks) to make GTK development setup easy on windows?

Earlier we used to use GLADE as it used to create MSVC project & source
files.. But GLADE-3 onwards i could not find any option to create MSVC
projects on GLADE?

Any idea how to setup GTK development environment in Windows quickly?

Regards,
Chandra Shekhar Sengupta