Re: GLib Kill Process

As a note, using the built-in Windows function "TerminateProcess" (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686714(VS.85).aspx ) fails with the error: "The handle is invalid",
I don't have access to a POSIX environment to test kill() on though

On Mon, 3 May 2010 14:43:34 -0700
Nader Morshed <morshed nader gmail com> wrote:

Is there any way to kill a process in GLib, using the pid given by g_spawn_async()? I guess a fallback
could be to use the GPid with the kill() function provided by signal.h, but that specific function has not
yet been implemented on Windows through mingw :(