Re: libgnomecanvas

On 1 May 2010, at 19:18, John Emmas wrote:

Is this an appropriate forum for asking questions about libgnomecanvas or does it have its own separate
mailing list?

Or alternatively, would gtk-list gnome org be a better place?  Basically I'm trying to use a GnomeCanvasText
item (or more correctly, a Gnome::Canvas::Text item, since I;m working with gnomecanvasmm).  When compiled
against gtk-win32, the text object consistently displays garbage - yet the same code works fine when built
under Linux or Cygwin.

I read somewhere that GnomeCanvasText doesn't work properly if pango isn't built with FT-2 support and I'm
trying to figure out if that might be related to my problem.  Where would be a good place to get some help
with this?

John
BTW - for all builds, fonts seem to be displaying fine in normal gtk widgets.