Re: Widget for drawing plot

I've been using GtkPlot for real time plots for a number of years. It
basically does the job, though its feature set is quite limited.

In case you will be using PyGtk then there is no doubt that you should be
using MatPlotLib which has vastly more options. I have often wished that
there was a C port of it. There is of course also the option of embedding a
python interpreter and matplotlib and then grab its output and display it as
an image. But that is a bit more complex.

Regards,
Dov