Download snapshot from Git repository

I have some trouble, at my full time work, I can't get access to a the
Git repository other than by web interface, any Git protocolo is
blocked!

I found at sourceforge.net git service, you can download a shapshot of
the current master or what ever commit you require from the web
interface!!!

Can any buddy add this to the GNOME Git repository?

P.D. I don't know where to send this request, sorry if it is wrong
place to publish it.

--
Trabajar, la mejor arma para tu superaciÃn
"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trÃmite, pero para los