Re: word wrap in liststore column

Hi,

El dom, 27-06-2010 a las 12:25 +1000, Mick escribiÃ:
I know that, I have searched but not found anything that says "this is
how you set the properties of ..."

... an GObject:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/stable/gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.html#g-object-set

what I'm trying to do is set wrap-width to 60 characters and wrap-mode
to word somewhat like this:

GtkSomeObscureFunction(list->action, wrap-width = 60,
                      wrap-mode = PANGO_WRAP_WORD);

So GtkSomeObscureFunction becomes:

g_object_set (G_OBJECT (cell_renderer),
              "wrap-width", 60,
              "wrap-mode", PANGO_WRAP_WORD,
              NULL);

I also wish to set alternate rows backgrounds to white or pale blue,
how is this done?

To enable different background colors for alternate rows, set the
rules-hint property of the view to TRUE:

gtk_tree_view_set_rules_hint (view, TRUE);

This will leave the color choices to the theme, which is generally what
you want.

Florian