win32 & win64 Gtk+ apt =?UTF-8?Q?repo=3F?=

We are moving to the deb packaged win32 & win64 mingw cross compilers that
are available in the ubuntu 10.4 apt repositories, instead of home-built
ones. This btw is awesome! With almost all of our windows development now
completely ubuntu hosted, the notion of using .deb packaged win32/64
development and run time library files is pretty obvious. It certainly
"feels" like more and more people are thinking this same way.

Does anyone know of any apt repositories out there that already do this
for things like Gtk+ before we start making our own.

--
www.thomasstover.com