Re: How to get a widget from its parent of parent(...) by name?

Thank you, I'm sorry for that I didn't explain the problem clearer. What I
meant is that there is no similar function of
'glade_get_widget_tree(widget)'. At the context where should call
gtk_builder_get_object(), there is no 'GtkBuilder* builder' available. In
the previous code, we can call 'glade_get_widget_tree(widget)' to get the
GladeXml object of the given 'widget'. However, I don't know how to do it in
GtkBuilder?

If I can get the GtkBuilder object from 'assistant', then I can call
gtk_builder_get_object() to get the widget by its id. If I cannot get it,
then how to get the widget by id from the top level widget? Thanks.