Can GtkTreeView appends a column group?

Hi everyone.

As the attachment picture shows, I wanna append a column group "Position" to
the GtkTreeView.
The column group "Position" has 3 GtkTreeViewColumn members: "Pan", "Tilt"
and "Time".
Under the big header button "Position", there is 3 little header buttons
"Pan", "Tilt" and "Time".

So that when I drag the "Position" button, all 3 sub GtkTreeViewColumns move
together.

I read the GtkTreeView API document, but can find the
gtk_tree_view_append_column() function only.

Can GtkTreeView appends a column group?
If it can't, any suggestions to implement the "group effect"?

Thanks.

--
Gmail签名:喜欢是淡淡的