Re: how to implement my own window decoration

2010/7/28 c-aries <babyaries2 gmail com>:
Hi all. Can someone show me how to implement my own window decoration?
Such as removing the title and resize buttons, adding background picture in
the window decoration.

You can use gtk_window_set_decorated() to turn off the usual window decorations:

  http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-decorated

You can then draw whatever you like at the top of the window. You'll
need to implement drag / iconize / close yourself though, and the
titlebar you draw probably won't match the user's theme.

John