Re: Accessor function for application.width ?

El mar, 13-07-2010 a las 06:56 +0100, N James Bridge escribiÃ:
It's useful to blank out a drawing area by drawing a filled rectangle
with the same size as the window. The examples I have seen get the
dimensions from widget->allocation.width but Devhelp says that the
GtkAllocation structure is GSEALed. At present the method works but is
there an accessor function to use instead? I can't find one.

I guess your GTK+ ducumentation is a little outdated then -
gtk_widget_get_allocation() shouldn't be too hard to discover ;-)

Florian