Re: GTK+ 2.21.5 released

On 7/12/2010 5:45 PM, Javier JardÃn wrote:
2010/7/12 Kevin DeKorte<kdekorte gmail com>:

On 07/12/2010 12:02 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
GTK+ 2.21.5 is now available for download at:

* Deprecations:
  - GtkWindow::allow-grow and ::allow-shrink properties

Why are these properties being depreciated? Is there another way of
doing this? This properties are quite useful for some applications and I
recently converted an application to use this properties due to other
GTK options being taken away. (gtk_window_set_policy).

Use GtkWindow::resize instead

Javier,

I don't see a resize property. If you meant resizable, that does not work. That only allows the window to get larger, but not smaller if I recall.

Kevin