GObject and threads

I need to connect to multiple GObject's signals in my secondary
thread. Object is created in the primary (main) thread. Both threads
have glib loop running. Problem is that the signal connected in
secondary thread is actually executed from primary thread (that
created gobject). How can I achieve the signal being executed in the
secondary thread?
I know I might do something like creating gsource and add it to
secondary thread's context, but because each callback requires
different arguments, it would be pain in the a?s to do this for every
type of callback.

--
Jaroslav ÅmÃd