Re: Window move at menubar in Gnome

Am Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:30:53 -0600 schrieb Michael Torrie:

On 07/05/2010 01:53 PM, Andreas Volz wrote:
since I installed Ubuntu 10.04 I noticed that I could move windows
while dragging the menubar in Gnome. I like this feature. But I
don't use Gnome, but Enlightenment 17. I would like to implement
support for this feature in E17, but I don't know which calls are
behind this on X level. I tried to find some documentation about
it, but failed. Before I start to dig into Gtk+ code I hope
someone on this list could answer this question.

Please ignore this question. It was a theme problem. I solved it.

Which theme?  None of the themes I use ona regular basis seem to
support this operation.

The Ubuntu 10.04 default theme has these feature. I tested some Ubuntu
themes that have this feature:

- Ambiance
- Dust
- Dust Sand
- Radiance

You could identify the themes because window frame a menubar look like
one single bar.

regards
        Andreas