Re: DGSEAL_ENABLE: replace direct addressing in statusbar

Oh, woops, just glanced at the documentation, well, I guess you could leave it with the ->label for now, and
once 3.0 comes, switch over as both the method and GSEAL stuff will be in place at that point. You could
always write the code for the transition now and add a preprocessor check like so:

#if GLIB_CHECK_VERSION(3, 0, 0)
// new code which gets the box's child
#else
// old code you pasted in the mail