Re: How to prevent submenu closure after GtkCheckMenuItem toggling?

Hi,

Emmanuel Saracco a écrit :
Hi,

I am searching a way to prevent submenu closure after a GtkCheckMenuItem has been toggled. I need that because my submenu display checkboxes used to filter a search result, and I don't want the user reopen menu/submenu every time he toggled one.

I trapped signals at GtkWidget level, but with no success.

Is there a way to do that, or is it currently impossible without creating a custom menu widget?

I finally found a way to do it by catching GtkWidget GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE on GtkMenu parent, and then catching GtkWidget event on each GtkCheckMenuItem in it, and managing active state by myself in the event handler on GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE event.

Bye