Re: about main event loop

Thank you for reply!

My system is windows xp sp2,
the gtk-+2.0 version is 2.16.6, and gcc (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)

here is a simple program has the same problem,
when right click the icon on taskbar to select "minimize, maximum, close.."
console give warings,
I am new to gtk.
Please give me an example to handle the signal in the simple program?

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
int main( int    argc,
           char *argv[] )
{
     GtkWidget *window;
     gtk_init (&argc, &argv);
     g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (window), "delete_event",
               G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit), NULL);
     gtk_container_set_border_width (GTK_CONTAINER (window), 10);
     gtk_widget_show (window);
     gtk_main ();
     return (0);
}