Re: GtkNotebook "switch-page" Signal

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 05:59:27PM -0500, dhk wrote:
When changing from one tab to another in a GtkNotebook I often need to
know the tab that was selected.  It seems the "switch-page" signal just
tells the current page and there are functions that tell the current
page and will navigate through the page, but I don't see anything that
will tell tell the destination page or the tab that received the signal.

Does anyone know how to determine this?

"switch-page" gives you the new page (i.e. the page the notebook is
switching to).  What is `destination' page if not this?

Yeti